This week, we feel like giving thanks: thank you for letting us read your work. For following the blog. For reading. And contributors, thank you for letting us publish you. Judges and future-judges, if we haven’t said it, thank you for presiding.
Now, focusing our emotion a bit: we are happy to nominate the following work for the Pushcart Prize anthology. Congratulations! Here’s hoping some form of inclusion, the long- or short-list, awaits you.
from HFR 2.1
- “In the Dark,” by Alex Myers
- “James Franco took my Rebel panties off.” by francine j. harris
- “The Way We Feel Sometimes,” by Amanda Goldblatt
from HFR 2.2
“What I Know,” by Dan Chelotti
from HFR 3.1
- “The Patron Saint of All Lost Causes,” by Tim Kahl
- “Alleycat,” by Eric Neuenfeldt